Fast, Affordable, Secure Payment Processing for Your Business
Sterling Payment Technologies processes payment transactions for all major credit, debit and fleet card networks, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Sterling provides merchants with a complete range of electronic payment processing services, including credit, debit, PIN debit, fleet, gift card, rewards and loyalty programs, electronic benefits transfer (EBT), and check authorization and conversion.
Merchant Acquiring Program Highlights
We're proud of the financial rewards we've established for our Referral Partners:
- Immediate vesting
- Signing or conversion bonuses
- Association rates for your referrals
Class A Service and Support... We have a broad array of services to meet all of your customers' payment needs:
- Meet or beat pricing
- IP, wireless and dial processing
- Same day merchant approval, merchant ID issuance, equipment deployment and/or equipment reprogramming.
- One stop processing for all major card brands – Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, and all card types – credit, debit, PIN debit, EBT and petroleum/fleet
- Expert technical support for over 150 terminals and software systems
- Easy to read monthly statement that can be easily balanced to DDA accounts
- Free, secure online detailed reporting of your merchant’s activity through Sterling’s merchant portal, SNAP
- Proprietary fraud prevention systems that significantly reduce merchant risk
- Independently certified security controls exceeding the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards
- Live, 24x7 multilingual customer service that exceed industry benchmarks.
Sterling Advantage Provides
Resources for Running Your Business
Membership in Sterling Advantage gives you access to business productivity tools, discounts, and services to help you save money and manage your business more efficiently.
Select the Advantage Program that Meets Your Needs:
Includes free non-wireless equipment repair and free supplies, national discounts on business services, risk and fraud alerts, deposit updates, and advanced web reporting that provides access to daily batch totals, ACH deposits and monthly statements.
Includes national discounts, risk and fraud alerts, deposit updates, advanced web reporting, and the PCI Protection Plan, which helps you meet the costs associated with an actual or suspected breach of credit card data. Coverage is up to $50,000 and there is no deductible.
Includes free non-wireless terminal repairs and supplies, national discounts, deposit updates, advanced web reporting, and the PCI Protection Plan, designed to cover costs associated with an actual or suspected breach of card data. Coverage is up to $50,000 and there is no deductible.
With Sterling Advantage, you'll receive valuable offers and significant savings on products, supplies and services from leading national companies, including:
Powerful, integrated payment solution for your business
Increase sales with fast transactions and shorter lines.
Sterling's Bridge Business Intelligence™ integrates seamlessly with your electronic cash register (ECR), bringing you speed, convenience and reliability, all at an affordable cost. It's easy to use, and a wireless modem allows you to accept payments anywhere you sell.
All payment types are accepted and transactions are processed in just two seconds. That means lines are shorter, customers are happier and sales are higher.
Reduce expenses and maximize profits
Sales reports are real-time and accessible from anywhere you have an Internet connection. With Bridge reports, you can quickly and easily see key sales data from all your locations. Know what's selling and what's not, adjust staffing based on peak times.
Save time and increase productivity
Access your ECRs from anywhere through the web so you can easily make product and pricing changes from wherever you are without having to drive to your store or business. Update one or multiple ECRs at the same time, all through the easy-to-use Bridge website.
Enjoy peace of mind
With Sterling Bridge, you get proven, rugged, reliable hardware and services that will be there for you when you need them. We back our products with 24 x 7 x 365 support, where you'll speak to a person, and not a machine.
Save money with an affordable, wireless solution
- Multiple locations
- Multilane environments with two or more ECRs
- Locations without reliable Internet service
- Outside facilities, tents, kiosks, carts
- Stadiums, festivals, food trucks, sporting events, concerts
Contact us today to find out how Bridge Business Intelligence™ can help your business.
For More information please email us @ email@example.com * 305.491.1326 Fax- 786.999.0282